Saturday, January 30, 2016

This year’s Grammy Kygo thanks girlfriend after prices – Dagbladet.no

OSLO SPEKTRUM (Dagbladet): The artists Jarle Bernhoft and Ingebjørg Bratland parts tonight out 24 Grammy Awards from Oslo Spektrum.

Kygo won the prize for Best song with “Stole the Show” and the coveted statuette for this year’s Grammy.

– Winning the Year Grammy’s an incredibly great honor and recognition from the music industry that means a lot to me, says Kygo Dagbladet.

– How it is not being able to be present and receive it in front of the audience spectrum?

– Of course I am sorry for it, and therefore will say hello to everyone back home before I now soon be on stage here in Aspen during the X Games.

Kygo was not present due to a gig in Aspen in the US but big sisters received former award in his place – the second he was awarded in San Francico of last year’s winners Nico and Vinz.

– This is a very great honor for me, and there are many I want to thank. First I want to thank my family who have supported me from the start. I also want to thank my friends and especially my girlfriend that she stays with me even though my head is full of music and I do not always fully present. In addition I want to thank my team who work hard that I can focus 100% on musikk.Manager Myles deserves an extra big thank you. He works 24 hours a day and pushes me every day, and I had never been where I am today without him. Last but not least I would like to thank all of you at home in Norway that support me and listen to my music. It means so much to me, he said in a message communicated by the sisters.

There were also sisters who met the press afterward.

– It feels very wild, but it is very nice to be here for him today. Of course a little strange to stand here with a Grammy statuette in his hand. We Skype with him earlier today and he wanted very being here.

– How is it to have a brother who has become so famous?

– For us he is the same little brother as he always has been. But it is strange that the whole world knows who he is, it’s very unusual. Anyone can just as his music. Our grandparents of 90 sitting and streams on the iPad, like. It is difficult to understand how big he has become. I do not think we’re going to understand it completely.

The first prize went to Aurora Aksnes, category Newcomer of the Year.

After including having thanked her parents, she was quickly forced to get off the stage.

– I’ve been drinking a lot of water today, so I just have to go to the bathroom, said Aksnes.

Price Number Two of this year’s music video, went to Karpe Diem and director Marie Kristiansen for the music video for “White men who pusher fifty.”

– This is really cool! There releasing music video with the song as a product, rather than dropping the song first and wait, give a proper effect, we think. We have in a way extended format, says Shirag Patel.

– How will you celebrate tonight?

– We have to find something creative. Filming for something, they are joking.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment