Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Patients: Snåsa husband changed our lives The Critics: A bluff – VG

These smiles had not been as broad without Snåsa’s help. – I thank him tonight my prayer every night, says Kåre Ohnstad (60).

Friday is Norway Premiere of the documentary film “The Man from Snåsa,” where for the first time to see how Joralf Gjerstad welcomes those seeking his help with various ailments.

In 50 years it took Gjerstad in the tens of thousands of incurably ill and in deep despair and sadness.

Director Margreth Olin wanted to document how Gjerstad met patients, and the results we see in “The Man from Snåsa” that had party premiere Wednesday night. Among those visiting the Gjerstad in documentary Mira Marie Magnus Folkestad (12), Kåre Ohnstad (60), Jim Rune Antonsen (32) and Tuva Rabben (17).

Movie Review “The man from Snåsa”

– I am proof

Kåre Ohnstad (60) was unlucky and fell from a building, and incurred damage head, neck and an arm. Since the accident eight years ago have not been able to Kåre bend the arm, and he has struggled in agony.

At Snåsa man could fix him, was no 60-year-old believed. But he got himself an experience he had not expected.

– I had decided to greet him, and feel the warm hands all talking about. But the hand was not hot, and I remember thinking: “Yes, that’s what I thought, yes.” But when he kept on his aching my arm, I felt a kind of stings to be followed by a tremendous heat. Then he let my arm, and for the first time in a long time I could bend my arm. It’s completely gone. It is absolutely amazing, says Kåre.

In addition to that arm was good, also received Kåre back a little movement in the neck – and he has now stopped going to physical therapy treatment.

– I can not anything else than to believe in what he does. I can not explain it, but I am proof that there is something there, he says and continues:

– I thank him tonight my prayer every night.



As an electrical fence

12 year old Mira Marie Magnus Folkestad has since she was born had a diagnosis of KISS / KIDD, leading to lockups in the skeleton. She told VG that she was bothered by lockouts in both neck, back and pelvis – and that she additionally had an inner turmoil that led to constant tremors in the body.

After visiting the Snåsa husband in August 2014 , is everyday life, however, been much better.

– It was very good for me. My whole life is changed, she says, and continues:

– Joralf was psychic. He looked right through me and saw what I felt, and then fixed him what he could.

This symptom disappeared, and although interlocking not disappeared completely, it has become significantly better says mom Rebekah Magnus (39).

– Until we visited Joralf was Mira as an electric fence, with lots småskjelvinger. After we had been in Snåsa have been completely lost. It was like a gloom that disappeared. I got a new daughter home with me, one that had self-esteem. One who had it good.

So you this ? Olin: – Joralf has a formidable gift


Also read : Police Inspector Rohde got help from Snåsa man when his son was ill

– He does something special

 & lt; p & gt; HJELPEREN ?: In the documentary film & # xAB; man of Sn & # xE5; said & # xBB; argues that accountability Joralf Gjerstad, better known as & # xA0; & # xAB; Sn & # xE5; Samanna & # xBB ;, has helped them. & lt; br / & gt; & lt; / p & gt;

HJELPEREN ?: In the documentary film “The Man from Snåsa ‘claims that several Joralf Gjerstad, better known as “Snåsa Man”, has helped them.

Photo: Geir Otto Johansen , VG

17 year old Tuva has for six years been struggling with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), a neurological disease that is characterized by easy fatigability muscle and central nervous system and there have been several heavy days they recent years. She also had hearing loss in one ear, but the doctors have managed to figure out what is wrong.

The meeting with Snåsa man, however, was a turning point for the 17 year old, who describes Gjerstad as “one of the warmest people she has met.”

– As I entered the room asked Joralf: “You do not hear well on one ear, you? ». There was one thing I had told very few but Joralf knew that once I got into the room, and he fixed it with his hands. Now it’s actually better, she says to VG.

Although ear was better, it was not ME disease which Gjerstad could fix – but he did it better.

– I’ve been sick for many years, and it is quite tiring at times. Joralf taught me how to cope with the disease and how I can make the psyche stronger. I had a tendency to think and speculate about the disease, but Joralf taught me that there is something good comes out of it. Now I have good days and bad days, and that’s just the way it is, she says and continues:

– He made me not fresh, but he made me better . He does something special, without really explain what happens. I only know that it works.

Do you remember ? Every other Norwegians believe in Snåsa Man

breathe through straws

Jim Rune Antonsen (32) suffers from hypofysesvikt and kidney disease Gitelmans syndrome, which involves part bone pain. In addition, has long struggled with breathing problems. But 32-year-old visiting Snåsa made life a little easier.

– The diseases mine was a little more stable, and I breathe a lot easier now. Before I breathed through a straw, but now I can breathe normal.

He thanks Gjerstad for what he did – although 89-year-old believes that it is not he himself who doing something.

– He is warm person with a lot of love. I do not know how he does it, but he makes things better. He says that he is some kind of help. It’s a bit strange, but it must be almost anything, says Jim Rune.

Read also : Snåsa’s unknown spy past

Kristiane Bøgwald (28) has struggled with diffuse stomach problems and anxiety as long as she can remember.

– I had met him during a book signing once and really wanted to meet him again. When Margreth Olin light on Facebook for people who would be involved in the film project, I signed up right away, she says.



 & lt; p & gt; got rid ANXIETY: Sn & # xE5; Samanna helped Kristiane B & # xF8; gwald to & # xE5; overcome anxiety and f & # xE5; st & # xF8; greater confidence. & lt; br / & gt; & lt; / p & gt;

got rid ANXIETY: Snåsa man helped Kristiane Bøgwald to overcome anxiety and gain greater self-confidence.

Photo: Trond Solberg , VG

Kristiane had before the meeting doubted her plagues was physical or psychological. Afterwards she understood that most lay your head.

– The stomach was not feeling well, but I learned that fear is all about confidence. It’s so easy to misinterpret his own body, but Joralf taught me to focus, to take challenges. That I must not let fear control me, she says.

– So I traveled to Australia with my father and my brother, something I would not have done before meeting with Joralf. Later I was offered a role in a short film in Canada, and then I heard constantly the voice of Joralf in mind – it was like a training situation for me.

– Dared you to travel to Canada?

– Yes, I did it!

– A bluff

Ronnie Johanson has released two critical books about Snåsa’s real. Scepticism he stands firm on having seen “The Man from Snåsa” during the film’s premiere party Wednesday night.

– It was a touching film, but told me not much new. It gave a rosy picture, but there were things there that were not taken up, including the alleged psychic heat his. Although he may even think he has abilities in that direction, so it is a hoax, says Johanson VG.

 & lt; p & gt; S & # xc5; MOVIE: Ronnie Johanson was invited onto & # xE5; Colosseum cinema by director & # xF8; r Margreth Olin for & # xE5; see & # xAB ; The Man from Sn & # xE5; said & # xBB;. & lt; br / & gt; & lt; / p & gt;

SO THE FILM: Ronnie Johanson was invited onto the Colosseum of director Margreth Olin to see “The Man from Snåsa.”

Photo: Håkon Mosvold Larsen , NTB scanpix

He said he was going to see the movie eventually, but were present outside the Colosseum in Oslo to share critical leaflets when the film’s director, Margreth Olin, crouched obtain him and gave him a ticket.

– The prime example of bluff is short trick he performed with Cato Schiøtz who brought with him a playing card to Snåsa, without looking at it. Snåsa man guessed right course, but had been lurking enough to ask Schiøtz take it out of your wallet and put the card on the table. Thus did he like all magicians do; he derived attention just enough to catch a glimpse of the card. A classic magic tricks. The same card trick he did well on his biographer Ingar Sletten Kolloen, says the man behind “The Prophet of Snåsa” which came in 2012.

Ronnie Johansen disclaims however Joralf Gjerstad all healing abilities.

– We’re talking about a classic placebo effect is well known in medicine. I do not deny that he has special abilities to trigger and influence the body’s self-healing abilities. In that sense, he has a certain ability to heal. Snåsa man is a very charismatic person and exudes an incredible authority in the movie, which is clearly revealed in the film, he said.

– I think he resorted to fairly simple trick to get people believe that he has supernatural powers, and he is not aware of its limitations. In the film, he treats a woman with cancer who come to him; this is totally illegal with current legislation without that happening in collaboration with the patient’s physician present.

– The film touches nor that he used to take charge, but I have talked to several patients who confirms that used to stand promoting a bowl of banknotes, and they laid the money without it being objected.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment