Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Tyra Banks and Norwegian Erik Asla are parents – He got dad Eriks eyes. – Kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): The retired supermodel Tyra Banks (42) and her Norwegian boyfriend Erik Asla (51) has been parents. It reveals the new mother on his Instagram account.

“The best gift, which we have worked and prayed so hard for, is finally here. He got my fingers and big eyes and Dad Eriks mouth and chin, “writes Banks on Instagram.

In the same message, she reveals the name of the newborn boy, “York Banks Asla, welcome to the world.”

Met at the TV recording

Love Relationship between Banks and Asla were known summer 2013. Asla, coming from Drammen, has lived for years in Los Angeles where he is a renowned photographer. Calvin Klein and Saks Fifth Avenue are among his clients.

Banks, who have both been program manager and the brains behind the international TV success “America’s Next Top Model”, hit Erik when he worked as a judge and photographer in season eight of Norwegian “Top Model” – which was recorded in Los Angeles.

– Yes, I’ve got with me fuss. I do not really want to comment on anything – beyond the fact that we are good friends and have been dating for a while, told Asla to Seoghør.no last summer.

In the fall took the couple relationship a step further and moved together, and shortly afterwards revealed Tyra that she goes to IVF to conceive.

– From I was 24 years old I said every year, “I will have children in three years’ . There I continued to say, again and again. My business is very entrepreneurial-based, I am not to “rent,” so I have to do everything yourself, she told People, adding:

– I constantly tried to find time that children could be applicable. I still hope. I want not only one child, I will have a bunch! And I’ll be the kind of mother that my child can apply to about everything.

Asking for childless

The couple ultimately decided to make use of a surrogate mother, which is now being lauded Banks:

“While we thank the angel of a woman who brought forth our little miracle boy, wild, we pray for all those who are struggling to reach this amazing milestone.”

To the Dagbladet Magazine Erik Asla described girlfriend as follows:

– What impresses me with her is her compassion, drive, and how real she is. She has thousands of projects underway, and will create things all the time, she is an inexhaustible source of energy and very inspiring, said Erik Asla the time.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment