Saturday, February 27, 2016

Agnete is today’s big MGP favorite – Page2

(Page2): She has charmed Norwegian TV viewers since she was 13 years, and it seems as if nothing can stop the petite, blonde girl from Finnmark. That is, there are nine other artists who can thwart that she reaches the big dream.

Agnete Kristin Johnsen (21) from Nesseby has in fact always dreamed to represent Norway in the Eurovision Song Contest – and Saturday night she stands on stage in Oslo Spektrum and performs the song “Icebreaker”.

– I’m very proud of the song, it’s about being there for someone who has a hard time and that you will help to come. It is very personal, it’s about a friend of mine who had it very tough. I found myself in the Netherlands and wrote on Eurovision songs when I got the call from her and she was very upset. Then I would just be there with her and hold her hand. For she has been there so much to me. How was this song to, says Agnete to Page2.

You know your nerves?

– I know that nerves are there, I’ve been nervous all week. But I’m most looking forward, to stand there on the stage and enjoy it. And the fact that I get to sing for my friend.

She’ll be in the audience and watch?

– She’ll be there yes, then it will be very nice. She heard the song played, but not seen me do it. It will be the first time and why it becomes so extra nice to do it.

LES also Eurovision changing the points system

Alexander Winger Manager

Finale ready

the 10 contributors to this year’s Norwegian Eurovision was presented in late Janur and five minutes was the odds set that Agnete will be the clear winner. And she’s almost too veteran, too, his young age notwithstanding. in 2008 she won the Eurovision Junior together with the rest of the band BlackSheeps, which went on to the national finals – which they also won. Three years later, the band was left with the ESC, this time in senior variant. When she ended and the band in second place.

But veteran piston she laughs a little off.

– no, it’s not soooo bad then, haha!

– But it’s so big. It’s been a childhood dream, being allowed to represent Norway in the Eurovision large. I got the permission to do so in MGP Jr. at Nordic. But yes, there had wet the absolutely fantastic to be allowed.

Favorite piston she will not, however, spend a lot of time.

Melody 1 – Laika – The Hungry Hearts feat. Lisa Dillan
Melody 2 – Into the Fire – Stage Dolls
Melody 3 – Traces – Stine Hole Ulla
Melody 4 – Stand Up – Makeda
Melody 5 – Anyway – Pegasus
Melody 6 – Feel Da Rush – Freddy Kalas
Meoldi 7 – Afterglow – Laila Samuels
Melody 8 – History – Elouiz
Meoldi 9 – Anna Lee – Suite 16
Meoldi 10 – Icebreaker – Agnete

MGP broadcast on BBC1 on 27 February at 8:55 p.m..

– I do not go and think about it, I focusing on making a good show and have fun. So getting people to think what they think.

What do you think about the other contributions, have you seen out a few favorites that can win?

– I like really all, there are so many different genres, and artists and songwriters. It’s very open, I think. It depends on which genre viewers like as a being exciting. I could see on Saturday night, when the show is running and all are on the scene, who I think might be the biggest competitor.



Experienced

21-year-old has also “Star Game” on the conscience. In 2013 she became the competition’s youngest participant, and ended second. The following year she became the youngest ever winner of “Shall We Dance” .Kostymer, dance and glamor is thus not unfamiliar to the artist.

This song is both text and emotionally quite sad in a way, while the song is uptempo. How should you do it on stage during ESC final?

– Yes, the song is a mix, and we intend to that stage must be pure and clean.

So you are standing still on stage, it’s that you say?

– Neeeei, it is not certain , haha. But it’s not a song standing and fistpumper to, no, she smiles fooled.

BlackSheeps in 2008: Kristin Johnsen, Aleksander Touryguin, Viktoria Eriksen and Emelie Nilsen was only 14 and 15 years in 2008.

Heavy periods

But even if it glitters on the surface, it has not all been easy for the young girl. Agnete has been open about both suicidal thoughts in teens, and that she be evaluated for a possible bipolar diagnosis. When she was with the “71 degrees north” in the fall, she pulled from the recordings after one day. It was too much.

are you all right now?

– it took some time to climb me up again for “71 degrees north”, it was a bit difficult then. But now I well, I got a lot of support and help from friends and family up north. I got relaxed and went for treatment, so it has helped a lot in. and so I have, looking forward very MGP, music is like therapy for me. To perform and entertain, it’s the best, it’s very special for me. I’ve really just looking forward very much to this, it has been the driving force to stand on and get me up in the morning.

What happens if she wins and heads to Eurovision in Stockholm in May, remains of course to see, but she has hope.

– Yes, it is Stockholm on me, even then … It is in case of a very large door that opens. Just to get to represent Norway in the Eurovision, I get my name out in Europe. So will you see how well it goes from there, she says, but says that she matter forward should be doing music.

– because it does little depends on what happens in the Norwegian final, but I will anyway write more songs and go in the studio. That’s what I’m passionate about.

Agnete Kristin Johnsen is current as a participant in the Eurovision Song Contest.

Alexander Winger Manager

Will read more business from Side2? Like us on Facebook!

Promotion with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment