Saturday, February 20, 2016

Jørn Hoel about frying: – My daughter eight were stopped by the press and asked … – Page2

(Page2): Saturday night there was Jørn Hoel’s turn to be hailed as an artist. Hoel was Norway’s most selling artist in the 80s and recounted how the high-flying life was like. And how the award as “Norway’s sexiest man” in 1986 destroyed a great deal for him.

– When I was voted the sexiest man, went all dreams to hell ,, he said in the program.

sEXY HELL: Jørn Hoel was not fond of Norway’s sexiest man stamp

Paul Weaver (NABilder)

– Father was the hero

Jørn Hoel told that he was supposed to be a truck driver, like his father. But his father, who was a great singer in the parlor, died when Jorn was only 16 years old. he got him to promise that he would be anything but a driver. that promise kept Jørn.

– my father was my hero, I was in the truck every day, it was the nursery my future school. the plan was that I would become a truck driver. But then was embarking rising suddenly very sick when I was 16 years, told Jørn program.

– I was 16 years old when he died, it was me. And I have always stood and talked to my father, in a way, from the stage. Without sounding too stupid, he said in Saturday’s program.



– Surprised I cried

For Side2 says Hoel that he was very surprised that he cried twice during the recording of his day. But then it was also tough. The artists kept on from 06:30 to 01:00 every day. Ravi told Side2 that it almost went around him.

I must say that I afterwards thought ‘what have I really talked about, I’ve got said something important, “laughs Jørn Hoel, yet he seems the experience was great.

LOVE mE sLOWLY: Unni Wilhelmsen song Love me slowly by Jørn Hoel.

TV 2

– I was very touched by the stories. at the same time I was excited, because I know how critical I can be when I hear other people’s stuff, he said.

for example, he was very touched by Unni Wilhelmsen’s version of “Love me slowly” .

– only Norway’s sexiest

Jørn Hoel was also open about his major downturn in the 90s. he said the downturn started when he was voted the sexiest man. From then on he was first introduced as the place of “Jørn Hoel.”

it bothered him tremendously. But when the record company got wind that he secretly had traveled to New York to make a clean blue plate, so it was “a hell of a racket.” The record company agreed with Jørn that he did publish blue plate he made a “love plate” to.

The album “Theater of Love” was a letdown.

I was really finished with all that love me fast, slow in the snow, medium, medium, said Hoel in the program.

– I got bad criticism was deserved in many ways. I got problems with the economy, because I had lived as a bohemian. My daughter eight were stopped by reporters and asked how I was doing. It was real tough. I decided to buy me out of things with some in the press, said Jørn Hoel.

THRILLED: Jørn Hoel was impressed with the other artists’ interpretations of his songs.

TV 2

Had to find out who I was

Jørn Hoel also found that marriage failed, and decided there and then to grab themselves.

– When it happened, I had to find out who I am, what’s going on in my life. I found that there were lots of things by myself. Among other things, when I was in the company, so I talked very much. I was very much. I must have been awful tiresome, boring to be with. So I worked hard on it, he said.

– you get some wedge waving that makes one become human again, he said.

Want to read more stories from Side2? Lik us on Facebook!

Travel with ad links

Promotion with ad links

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment