Friday, February 26, 2016

Should shelf his late father from the scene – NRK

When MGP current Elouiz was two years, her father died. 18 years later she television debut in the Eurovision Song Contest final in Oslo Spektrum. The same day as his father would have turned 50 years.

– It is very special to think about, says Elouiz.

She says that there is an extra emotional experience for her whole family with this in mind tomorrow.

– When we learned what date final would be so mum at me with big eyes and said: ‘It’s the birthday of your father, he would have filled 50 years on Saturday. ” It’s almost as unlikely that there must be a meaning behind it, she says, and smiles.

– I think he would have been very proud of me.

Arva music interest



Elouiz and dad Michael Pethrus. – I Hol unfortunately it when I was little, she says.

Photo: Private

Elouiz his father, Michael Pethrus, was also a musician and played drums in the Swedish rock band AXIA 80s. The local newspapers, she collected many of his old possessions as inspiration.

– I’ve always been into music and has enough inherited the interest from my dad, she said.

Although father Pethrus vowed to rock and it becomes a little unlike Elouizs finalelåt, popballaden “History,” was their goal is the same – to stand on the great scenes and reach out to people with music.

– that I, as a fairly inexperienced artist, now singing in the spectrum for the entire Norwegian people is so great. So incredibly large. I know that he also wanted to turn properly throughout, so when I get there in the morning, I feel that I carry with me two big dreams – mine and his, she said.

see the music video for Eurovision song “History” at:

Family and friends fill 200 seats in the spectrum

for the Elouiz will get a good final evening as possible, set family and friends up in droves.

– there is 200 pieces just to cheer me, it is absolutely fantastic, she exclaims.

at home at living room floor sitting mom right now and finisher miss ribbon with “Elouiz” logo to all.

– She draws rocks and sews for dear life so it will be ready for Saturday. It’s very nice to know that I have so much support in the courtroom. This will be a very special night, she said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment