Monday, February 22, 2016

reveals what happened right after “Titanic” – Seoghør.no

– It was shocking, says the movie star of the time who turned his life on its head.

SEOGHØR.NO: It is 18 years since Leonardo DiCaprio (41) and Kate Winslet (40) played against each other in the Oscar-winning romantic drama “Titanic”.

the duo played sweethearts Jack and Rose and their achievements made them stars overnight, while movie, financially speaking, was the highest grossing of all time.

– “Titanic” was an experiment for Kate Winslet and me. We had done all these independent films, and I loved her as an actress. Kate said to me: “Let’s make this movie together. We can do it. ” So we did it and it was something that we never could have predicted, he tells Deadline.com.

Oscar favorite, recently reunited with Winslet on the red carpet, admits that fame he experienced film success came as a big surprise.

– It was shocking. People said: “Do you understand how big this movie?” And I replied, “Yes, it’s big. It’s a great movie. “And the” No, no, no. This is the greatest movie ever. “And I just,” Okay, what does it mean? It’s big. “

The case continues below.

TITANIC

UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT: When people see Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in the same room, there are many who get flashback to “Titanic” in 1997. The film was the breakthrough for both the acclaimed actors .. Heritage

A new world opened up

DiCaprio was shortly thereafter the whole world’s favorites and found himself stuck on the cover of countless magazines.

– my whole life revolved suddenly about things not about acting, he continued to website .

But he also admits that performance in “Titanic” made him afterwards waded in offers for leading roles in all the major films. And although this would pave the way for his career, he was immediately aware that this was not what he wanted.

– I knew there was an expectation that I should do a certain thing on the time, and I knew at once that I had to get back to what was my original intention of becoming an actress from the start, he explains.

the case continues below.

REVOLUTIONARY ROAD

FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUE: After recording of the Titanic (t.h) duo has retained a close friendship. Under SAG awards (t.v) last month cost themselves in each other’s company. Mary Evans Picture

Therefore, used “The Revenant” star its newfound Hollywood status to focus on making films that were important and meant nothing to him.

– at this time I knew exactly what kind of films I wanted to make, so I used his fame as a blessing to create different movies. Now people would namely finance these and so had never been before “Titanic”.

– I think there is a longing for adult movies out there that are spectacular and have balls. And I’m even a fan of these films and want to see them produced. So if I can get them funded, so I feel it’s still the same way and it makes me still happy, parts DiCaprio.



Leonardo DiCaprio

AWARD WINNER: Leonardo DiCaprio has already been rewarded with a Golden Globe, BAFTA and SAG Award for her role in “The Revenant”. At the end of the month he is also Oscar favorite. AP

READ ALSO: – I tortured Leonardo DiCaprio on the set of

22. February 2016 – 6:30

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment