Sunday, February 28, 2016

MGP-winner Agnete: – I have not landed just yet – VG

“Ka s what happened?” This was Agnete Johnsen’s first thought when she was finally alone in the hotel room after the victory in Eurovision Saturday night.

VG met a happy and overjoyed MGP-winner Sunday morning. She had gotten himself some tiny hours of sleep, without putting a damper on the joy. But a small party was.

– It was very, very cozy. I attached a little with my family, my friends, and we danced and drank some wine. It was incredibly cozy, although there was a slightly long night, says Agnete Johnsen (twenty-one) VG.

In the silence after all the frankincense round victory, alone in the hotel room, she asked herself; What happened now?

READ ALSO: Agnetes wins journey started at age 13.

– I do indeed yet, I do not think it has completely gone up for me. It was so strange to see Facebook’en my full of congratulations, and … No, this is crazy. I guess I have not really landed yet, she said.

She admits that she was very nervous before she came on stage Saturday night.

– You get it when you want to make the best possible . On broadcast I just had to put aside the high expectations I had for myself and just enjoy myself. Then I felt a lot more confident about myself, and … yes, it went well, fortunately!

A positive push in the back she got by her best friend Malin Elisabeth Olsen (20) Agnete wrote ” Icebreaker ‘to.

SET THIS ?: Here’s the girl Agnete Johnsen sing about!

– it helped very, and she was the last I saw on backstage before I went on stage. It helped me to be focused and to take me back to the period when we wrote the song, to get the right feelings, she says.



 & lt; p & gt; dAY Derp & # xc5 ;: A tired, but very happy Agnete Johnsen m & # xF8; eight VG day after she took first prize in the Norwegian final of Eurovision. & lt; / p & gt; & lt; p & gt; Photo: Ingel & # xF8; w Elise Kopperud & lt; / p & gt;

The NEXT DAY: A tired, but very happy Agnete Johnsen met VG the day after she took first prize in the Norwegian final of Melodi Grand Prix.

Photo: Ingelow Elise Kopperud

Agnete, which is open on that she has gone on a few mental slams, says she never is more creative than when she is depressed. “Icebreaker” she wrote to Malin who have struggled with the same problems.

READ ALSO: Here, Jahn shock comeback MGP-stage

– The writing is therapy for me, I write lots and intensely when I’m far down. I am incredibly proud “Icebreaker” and loves to perform it, precisely because it means so much to me. It’s sick to think that it came into being because of a friendship that has lasted since I was eight and she seven years, says Agnete Johnsen.

She now hopes that Malin may help to Stockholm in May .

– I hope really. She is an insanely great support for me, she said.

THIS believed VG about this year’s Eurovision contributions Saturday night

was Agnete even who submitted “Icebreaker” under consideration by MGP-general Jan Fredrik Karlsen’s team. The song was below a songwriter camp in the Netherlands, where she was placed in a group of British Ian Curnow (who has written for, among others, Kylie Minogue, Boyzone and Rick Astley) and Swedish Gabriel Alar.

Alara is not just anybody; he was part of the team that wrote “A Million Voices” for Russia’s Polina Gagarina in Vienna last year. It ended in another place, closely behind Swedish Måns Zelmerlöw.

Now pleasures Agnete to weeks leading up to the international final in Stockholm, although she naturally has not had time to look at what she can work with to hone their efforts in Eurovision.

– I must land a little and take this inward me until I see what I can work harder. But I’m ready! I just need some rest first, and I’m glad that I get!



LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment