Sunday, February 28, 2016

Here is the girl Agnete sang about: – Now we’re going to Stockholm – NRK

– She has been there in the heaviest time in my life and been through the worst, and I’ve been there for her, says a stirred and clearly proud best friend, Malin Elisabeth Olsen.

She is like the fresh Eurovision winner from Nesseby in eastern Finnmark. The girls have been friends since they were seven years old and Olsen was of course in Oslo Spektrum, when her friend outclassed the competition in this year’s Eurovision final.

– The song was spot on

Agnete has even told that “Icebreaker” is a personal song to a close friend who, like herself has struggled mentally.

at the end of the long session with victory interviews were also girlfriends suddenly interviewee, a challenge she took in stride.

– it was great fun that she would write a song about me, the first time I heard it, I got goose bumps and tears came, and the song was really spot on, says Malin.

How is it to get their personal problems served as guide for Norway?

– It’s special, I’m not inside the public eye, but it is special that she would write songs for me, I mean just as much for her as she means to me.



Agnete sings winning song



– Proud and touched

Agnete gives her friend a hug when NRK request to get a picture of the girls.

Winner skull from Finnmark are not tougher than she admits it was not easy to sing in the final.

– I have noted strong emotions , has been around and been depressed and have really tried to put me to the time when I wrote the song, it was not easy, but now we have it good, look where we are now, exclaims Agnete, she too was visibly touched.

– This is huge, Malin means so very much to me, she adds.

Malin nodded and smiled and thought it was great to experience vennine Eurovision success .

– When Agnete wants something she gets it, it’s incredibly moving to see how good she is, you have no idea how wonderful it is, I get tears in my eyes just me talking about it, says Malin.



childhood girlfriends from Nesseby have allered begun to look forward to tEurovision Song Contest party in Stockholm.

Photo: Mette Ballo Vara / NRK

– We book tickets

There is hardly anyone who is in doubt who is also going to find themselves backstage in Stockholm during the semifinals of the Eurovision Song Contest 2016.

– I hope that Malin will with me to Stockholm, says Agnete and her friend nodded eagerly.

– We have to book tickets right away, it will be fantastic and she will win the whole thing, says Malin while it spreads enough a big smile across his face.



Agnete is declared the winner of Eurovision-2016. She could hardly believe it was true.

Photo: Boe, Torstein / NTB scanpix

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment