Saturday, February 13, 2016

Ragnhild (38) out of the “Masters Champion” – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): – At the moment when I thought that it was okay. I had done what I could, says Ragnhild Gulbrandsen having broken out of the “Masters champion.”

The former footballer ended at fifth place, after losing night stone towards freestyle runs Andreas Håtveit (29).

Gulbrandsen is the second footballer in a row that bust out from the competition – last week had namely Jan Åge Fjørtoft (49) pack up and go home after duel with just her.



“Pretty crazy”

Gulbrandsen and Håtveit competed in balance.

Håtveit managed to stand furthest on one leg on a post, and was thus ahead of next week’s round.

Thus shall Håtveit compete against cyclist Thor Hushovd, volleyball player Bjorn Maaseide and cross country skier Vibeke Skofterud next week.

Gulbrandsen describes duel against 29-year-old as “pretty crazy.”

– We stood the while, she says of the first round, when the two stood firm on each post for over 40 minutes.

– I lost feeling in the foot, and do not understand how it was possible to stand for so long.



Unable to stand

Gulbrandsen says she focused on a rock, but it gradually disappeared from view.

– I got sick hurts the foot sole. The post cut the into the foot. When I fell, I could not stand on the foot, the former football player.

She says that it was okay to break out, although she did not give up without a fight.

– But it’s not Olympic gold medal at stake. The four left standing there are four very strong competitors who mostly has been above me in all competitions.

– Who will you be rooting for now?

– I cheer for all four, says Gulbrandsen diplomatically.

– It was so nice people, so it had played no role for me who wins. It is a worthy winner anyway.



Will remember the social

38-year-old mother of a girl of five and a half years, and says that it was nice to come home to her daughter.

– I think she was very happy to get me home. She is probably a bit too little to understand what I’ve been in, but thought it was fun that I took with cuddly toy her, and that it has been on television.

It Gulbrandsen going remember best from “Masters champion” is when she finally asserted itself in the first program, after losing Thurs the 1st competitions.

– In addition you sit most left with the social with the other participants, when the cameras were turned off, she says and smiles.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment