Sunday, February 21, 2016

Here screaming Vibeke Skofterud out in pain – NRK

– I was prepared for some unpleasant exercises, says the former skiesset Vibeke Skofterud.

And uncomfortable it was. The four remaining participants should through three grueling exercises in the first semifinal of the Masters Champion. In the last exercise she gets shoulder dislocated – one meter from the goal.



pry shoulder in place

The participants had to go through an obstacle course consisting of among other things, carrying planks, tauhinder and a climbing wall.

– I have two very loose shoulders which I must make. So I was not so happy when I saw that we were going into a climbing wall, says Skofterud.

It was there that she got a punch. As the last man chased her time to Andreas Håtveit, Thor Hushovd and Bjorn Maaseide. Skofterud was also on track to set a new tenure when she had one meter left to climb.

Suddenly she falls screaming backwards with a dislocated shoulder.

– I had to pry it into place itself, it was dislocated a few seconds. It is disgusting and very uncomfortable telling Skofterud.



– I would give everything

The former skier lends itself should not, and complete exercise – albeit at worst time.



MAKES eVERYTHING: It was never appropriate for Vibeke Skofterud to let them stop the pain.

Photo: Roy Darvik

– I do not like to break, I will not let me because of the kind of pain. I completed, mostly to win over myself, explaining Skofterud, adding:

It’s the semifinals! I would give everything, I will always do.

Next Saturday it is ready for another semifinal, where one of the participants bust out.

The score after the first semifinal looks like this:

  • Thor Hushovd – 17 points
  • Andreas Håtveit – 16 points
  • Vibeke Skofterud – 11 points
  • Bjorn Maaseide – 7 points
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment