Thursday, February 11, 2016

- Feel more beautiful now than 20 years ago – Seoghør.no

Gwyneth Paltrow could wish someone had prepared her for how amazing 40s came to be.

SEOGHØR.NO: While many struggling midtllivskrise 40s, experiencing Hollywood star Gwyneth Paltrow (43) this time in a completely different way.

the stunning actress is actually glad that “youth” is a closed chapter.

– I was a wreck in the 20s! I’d never gone back to that time. I am incredibly grateful to be where I am now, she tells People.com.

Oscar winner calls 40s fantastic, and says that she had loved if older girlfriends had prepared her that the best was still to come.

– I could wish that more women had told me that when rounds 40, so ending one worrying about what other people think about you, and one gets itself at the most phenomenal way. 40s is a real gift, and I feel more beautiful now than I did for both 10 and 20 years ago, she admits.

The case continues below.

brad pitt AND Gwyneth Paltrow IN NEW YORK

MEMORIES FROM 20 YEARS: From 1994 to 1997, Gwyneth boyfriend Brad Pitt. They were also engaged. Here are paired together in New York in 1996. NTB Scanpix

Best Friend with ex-husband

In March 2014 came the shock news that Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin (38) should be separated after ten years as a couple.

but this does not put an end to that “Shakespeare in Love” star continued to enjoy life in adulthood.

Unlike many other newly divorced couple, so the two annexes clearly maintain a good friendship.

They celebrate holidays together, go on holidays abroad and overnight constantly at each other. Everything to make the transition as painless as possible for kids Apple (11) and Moses (9).

Following the breach Gwyneth found happiness with “Glee” producer Brad Falchuk (45).

the case continues below.

Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin

friendship VIOLATION: Two months after this picture was taken revealed Paltrow and Martin that they had passed each to his. But the pair are still close friends. NTB Scanpix

tobarns mother’s positive view of aging is a result of she today feel with comfortable in her own body.

– Although I can not physically look like I did when I was 25, so I feel more beautiful because I feel like I’m myself.

Gwyneth struggle with the most appearance is her hair. She claims that she a bad hair day all the time.

– My hair has three different textures. Usually I leave just hang there and think, “I do not care it. I woke so. That’s just how my hair is, “she said to People.



GREAT CELEBRITY SOCIAL NETWORK PICTURES

AS TWO DROPS OF WATER: Earlier this month posted Paltrow this photo on social media of herself and her daughter Apple. NTB Scanpix

READ ALSO: – Chris Martin is like a brother to me

11th February 2016 – 10:16 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment