Monday, February 22, 2016

Kari Schibevaag severely injured in South Africa: – Bone stood out of his nose … – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): – There was blood everywhere, says Kari Schibevaag (37).

The experienced kiteboard lies there in the hospital bed in Cape Town when Dagbladet rings. Now wait 37-year-old operation, after she yesterday afternoon shattered parts of his nose in a kitesurfing accident.

The former “Masters champion” -participants was hit in the face by another kiter at high speed, and soon realized that something was wrong.



– Pig Luck

– I had severe pain. Then I felt her nose and discovered that bone and cartilage stood straight out. Nesa had simply opened up, she says.

Schibevaag came into the country under its own steam, and was rushed to hospital. And though my nose is broken, do not hang 37-year-old with the beak of the reason.

– It goes well, I’ve really had pig luck. Imagine if I had been hit in the head, she said.

Doctors have noted that reality participant only has suffered external damage – fortunately.

– I have not seen myself in the mirror yet. I dare not do until after the surgery, she said.



Much painkillers

– How are you now, when?

– No, I do not know so much, I’ve got some painkillers. I await that doctors should put my nose in place – it is enough absolutely fine again.

Schibevaag on vennetur in South Africa, and hope to bounce back quickly.

– It sucks most is that I have to go with a badasje middle of the face, she said.

This is not the first time Schibevaag, who have won World Championship gold in both snowkiting and kite surfing, have had an unpleasant experience associated with the sport she carries on.



Feared amputation

When she got an infection in the leg a few years ago, fearing doctors that she had to amputate the leg.

Fortunately calmed infection, and Schibevaag got away with a large scar on foot.

– I was quite startled, said Schibevaag about the experience.

When 37-year-old would snøkite in Italy ten years ago experienced she dessutren to get close to an avalanche, but managed to save himself by clinging to a tree.

last year told Schibevaag that she was offered Botox and silkonpupper from one of his sponsors.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment