Sunday, November 1, 2015

Katarina out of “Shall We Dance”: – I would not have been this besides – TV 2

This Saturday it was Katarina Flatland who had to leave “Shall We Dance”, after she landed in a dance duel with Samuel Massie.

Thus, only three participants in the contest.

Hallowe’en one night in “Shall We Dance”

Here are the scores of the contest the first part:

  • Katarina Flatland and Tom Arild Hansen : 29 points
  • Stian “Staysman» Thorbjørnsen and Alexandra Kakurin: 38 points
  • Samuel Massie and Marianne Sandakerveien: 32 points
  • Adele Rusillo Steen and Benjamin Jayakoddy: 36 points

Then the participants dance together. Here are the scores:

  • Katarina Flatland and Stian “Staysman» Thorbjørnsen: 30 points
  • Adele Rusillo Steen and Samuel Massie: 35 points

Flew Deceit as guest judge

After PelleK had leaving the program last week, stood Katarina Flatland (25), adventurer Samuel Massie (22), artist Adele (18) and artist Stian “Staysman» Thorbjørnsen (33) clear with each dance partner Saturday night.

Also Tor Flew Svik made a comeback in the broadcast – this time as a guest judge. Thus the stage was set for a real “Halloween special.”

After the couples had danced one dance each, should participants dance together – without professional help. Katarina Flatland would snake with “Staysman” and Adele with Samuel Massie.

VIDEO: Here’s nobility and Benjamin Halloween rumba

– Now I think it was well beyond a week. I was a bit scared, because you are so incredibly confident partner. It sits in the head, it does not necessarily mean that what we do with our feet were so much better, said Katarina then dance with “Staysman» was over.

– Have taken on me the robe

VIDEO: Here is Katarina and Tom Arild’s last dance

After the judge points were added together with viewer votes, it became clear that Katarina Flatland and Samuel Massie had out in a duel.

– I’ve prepared myself, I have taken on kappa mi. So I’m ready for it failed. But there are two weeks left before the final, so it’s no secret that I would like should have been there, said Flatland before the last dance.

– I think it was fun I, although I am angry, said Samuel then dance with Marianne was over.

– Would not have been this besides

Eventually it became clear that Katarina Flatland had to leave the competition.

– I would never have been this besides. I’m not a person who is very fond of doing things I can not, but it has been very, very fun, she said after the results were clear.

She also used the opportunity to thank the dance partner.

– Tom Arild, now I must be allowed to thank you. You are my hero. Thank you so much, she said.

– And you are my hero, you know. She dances so well in such a short time, said Tom Arild Hansen.



LIK 2 TV Entertainment ON FACEBOOK

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment