Wednesday, August 26, 2015

John Arne Riise and his wife are the new bloggers – TV 2

Footballer John Arne Riise (34) and his wife Louise Angelica Riise (24) emerging in the fifth season of TV 2 program bloggers.

– I can certainly pepper for this different distance, but I look forward to it, says John Arne Riise to TV2.

See full interview with Riise in the video at the top of the case.

Inspired by his wife

It was in March this year that Riise started his blog. Kona Louise Angelica has long run its fashion blog.

Riise says that it was his wife who inspired him to accept the TV package.

– Louise is very busy of his blog, and she has seen a lot of bloggers. I realized early on that she was going to join the bloggers soon anyway, and then I thought that since I also blogs, why can not we be a good team? We are two different people, but at the same time we help each other, said Riise.

Challenge

Riise writes mainly about exercise and diet on his blog, but occasionally he shares also personal posts. The wife Louise’s blog about fashion and beauty.

– I started with blogging in order to give something back to my fans. It’s fun to be able to share my own opinions, for the media can often come out in a different way, says Riise.

The football player, who recently signed a two-year deal with the Indian football club Delhi Dynamos, watching bloggers-participation as a challenge.

This is new and exciting for me. I get the camera closer to than I’m used to, and people get to see me in everyday life. Both I and Louise are tense, but it’s an incredibly fun challenge, says Riise.

The fifth season of bloggers

John Arne becomes the first male blogger who participates in docu open bloggers.

The fifth season of The bloggers will be a rebranded version of the series. It is planned that the program to be broadcast on the new channel TV2 Lifestyle in 2016.

Beyond John Arne Riise and his wife Louise did not want TV 2 to confirm other name of the series, other than that it will be far more participants and episodes of the new season. They affirm that also familiar faces from previous seasons are included in the new season.



LIK 2 TV Entertainment ON FACEBOOK

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment