Sunday, August 30, 2015

- I lost a child on that day a few years ago – Seoghør.no

It was a special dance debut for Gro Helen Tørum during this year’s “Shall We Dance” -premiere.

SEOGHØR.NO: Saturday it was time for the premiere of the year “Shall We Dance” on TV2 and TV -Personal Gro Helen Tørum (53) was a very special experience.

After the final show told Tørum Seoghør.no that day had been tough:

– I have a little special today. This day is both the best and the worst day of my life. I lost a child on that day a few years ago.

53-year-old, who is known from the television series “Spirits power” and “From soul to soul”, has been open about years of hardship in the book “Shaman on high heels” (2014).

Gro Helen Tørum, ivo Havranek

GOOD SUPPORT: Gro Helen Tørum says to Seoghør.no that she has a lot of good support in dance partner Ivo Havranek. NTB scanpix

– Had never been able to done this a few years ago

In the book, she has also talked about ME disease she was diagnosed in 2002.

But after Saturday’s sending told Tørum Seoghør.no she surprisingly did not have marked disease during the hard dance workout:

– I have not noticed it. It’s totally strange. I never imagined that I would be able to carry as much physical activity. But it’s just like that it gives energy. It fills only. But I could not have done this a few years ago. But now I’m healthy – I’m terribly happy, for now I’m healthy, ‘she states.

See full interview with Gro Helen Tørum in video in the upper Matter!

ALSO READ: “Shall We Dance” -Nadia showed baby belly in sexy dress

30. August 2015 – 9:44

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment