Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Mads Kaggestad hurt before “Shall We Dance” -premieren – kjendis.no

Saturday clash with the loose premiere of the popular TV 2 program “Shall We Dance”.

For eleven seasons have familiar faces struggling to reach the top in the dance competition, and this fall’s sports commentator Mads Kaggestad (38) among this year’s participants.

Although Kaggestad looking forward to swing on the parquet, he has not gotten it completely optimal charging to premiere the day.

For three days ago went there namely wrong in training for the former pro cyclist – having Therese Cleve-Stiansen (37) dance partner, writes TV 2.no.

– I have probably fractured rib. It has happened to me before, so I know how it feels. It happened in training, then I would lift Therese on my shoulders. Since it has become worse and worse, he told the website.

Although Kaggestad have not been to a doctor, he assures that there is a dramatic injury and that he is going to ask on Saturday’s premiere.

– It’s unpleasant, but when I was a cyclist I competed with bruised ribs. It is vondest in everyday life, that when I put on my clothes, he explains to TV 2.

The rest of the year’s “Shall We Dance” inch thread is:

TV adventurer Samuel Massy, ​​”Quest for Love” -programleder Katarina Flatland, actress Gitte Witt, clairvoyant Gro Helen Tørum from “spiritual power”, confectioner Pascal Dupuy, artist Adelsteen, artist Ida Maria, metal vocalist PelleK, MGP finalist Stian Thorbjørnsen, also known as “Staysman” former NRK profile Gunvor Hals and ex-husband of Jan Thomas, Christoffer Mørch Husby.

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment