Saturday, August 22, 2015

Dr. Dre sorry former outrages – VG

In recent days, Dr. Dre (50) has been confronted with several previous incidents of violence. Now he asks apology.

This weekend is “Straight Outta Compton” set up on a bunch of Norwegian cinemas. The film tells the story of hip hop group NWA- (Niggaz With Attitude), and in that connection, Dr. Dre – who played an important role in gang – received much attention in the media. Not everything has been as enjoyable.

Read also : Music industry’s most powerful: Alerts that free services are changed

“For ugly” for public

This week went more women out against “Straight Outta Compton”, on the basis of certain events as not is included in the film. Ekskjæresten to Dr. Dre, R’n’B artist Michel’le, has for example not been placed in the biographical material.

– Why would Dre taken me in film ? I was just the dumb girlfriend who was beaten and told to sit down and shut up, says Michel’le to VLAD .

The journalist Dee Barns, who got spanked by Dr. Dre during a platelansering in 1991, has also taken up the cause. In a longer post at Gawker she points out that violence episode as Dr. Dre himself acknowledged, are not included in the film. There should it not been, she says.

– The truth is too ugly for the audience, she writes.

Read also : Bright Opening for “Straight Outta Compton »

Working with himself

Now, Dr. Dre served New York Times published an official statement in which he clearly stated that he regrets on their own behavior.

– For 25 years since I was a young man who drank too much, and I had no structure in my life. However, this is no excuse for what I’ve done. I have been married for 19 years. Every day I work with myself to be a better man for my family, and I seek guidance along the way. I do everything I can to avoid being the man I once was, he says, and continues:

– I apologize to the women I’ve hurt. I deeply regret what I have done and I know that this will accompany us for the rest of your life.

Dr. Dre is also relevant to the plate “Compton”, after 16-year break on album front. “Straight Outta Compton” got a four on the dice of VG reviewer.

So you this ? Drapstiltalte Suge Knight sued by the widow

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment