Saturday, August 29, 2015

- Var alkoholiker i en alder av 21 – Seoghør.no

But today is rock artist Ida Maria Børli drained and ready for “Shall We Dance?” – the parquet.

SEOGHØR.NO: It is eight years since Ida Maria Børli Sivertsen (31) broke through with the hit song “Oh My God”.

In 2008, the girl from Nesna named newcomers at Spellemannprisen.

Since then she has experienced tremendous success , and her music has been played in various American TV programs (including popular “Grey’s Anatomy” and teen series “Gossip Girl”).

But the years in the spotlight has certainly not been a bed of roses for songbird.

– I did not drink a drop because I was 17 years old. After that progress very fast. I was an alcoholic at the age of 21. When I was 27, I quit, says Børli outspoken VG Helg.

The case continues below the image.




WON: In 2008, Ida Marie honored as newcomers at Spellemannprisen. Scanpix

It was after she broke down under a concert in Boston in 2009, that Børli decided to take action.

Today’s rock artist sober and ready for “Shall We Dance?” – the parquet.

– It’s not typical me, but I thought it was nice to be asked, and I wanted to say yes because I get danced and taught me something new, she has previously said to Seoghør .com.

31-year-old goes into the TV2 competition with the attitude that she will dance all the way to victory.

– That’s it that’s the plan, at least! But it will probably take a while before I get properly started, sort of, acknowledged Børli when this year’s celebrity dancers were announced in June.





YEAR’S PARTICIPANTS: This is gang to dance on TV 2 in the fall. Ida Maria will include the company of musician colleague Adele (18), presenter Katarina Flatland (25) and confectioner Pascal Dupuy. Look and Listen


READ ALSO: Baby Bliss for “Shall We Dance ? “- Egor

29 August 2015 – 1:40 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment