Friday, August 14, 2015

- She said I was selfish – Seher

Jo Nesbø is accustomed that people are interested in hearing about him. When he met one who did not know about him, it went wrong.

SEOGHØR.NO: Crime Author Jo Nesbø (55) releases these days novel “Mere blood,” which is the sequel to the smash hit “Blood on snow.”

Nesbø is one of the world’s most successful author in the crime genre and has scoops million on its work. He allegedly sold more than 25 million books worldwide.

In addition, Nesbø made themselves known in the band di derre.

For VG tells writer now that he’s gotten used to that People know who he is, which he believes have done something with him.

– Secure. I have become accustomed to that people are interested in hearing about me, for example. I actually got an awakening when I talked to one girl who was notified that I had published books and played in the band. We sat together and talked, and after 30 minutes she said that I was selfish. And she was right; I went straight into the interview mode and gave her the usual story I give to journalists. That must not surely be, he said.

Nesbø, including known for Harry Hole series, according to Capital earned more than 300 million in book sales.

The case continues below the image.




BOKAKTUELL: Nesbø publishes the book Mere blood, which is the sequel to the smash hit Blood on snow. NTB Scanpix

This fall he will create 2 TV series “Occupied”, which he created the idea. But writing new songs, is currently out of the question. Dagbladet told Nesbø recently that he has given himself as a songwriter.

– With di derre I stopped writing songs that day I would write a song, but realized that I had written the same song before. Then I thought that I had more to contribute, he said.

ALSO READ: Therefore, he resigned as a songwriter

14. August 2015 – 5:34 p.m.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment