Saturday, August 15, 2015

«Modern Family»-stjerne (17) tok brystreduksjon – TV 2

“Modern Family” actor Ariel Winter (17) is only a teenager, but she has already conducted an operation that few her age, writes New York Post.

17-year-old completed in June a breast reduction to change their breasts from 32F to 34D.

– It happened almost overnight. I remember that I was in my sister’s wedding and thought that I was so flat. I wished my boobs were getting bigger, and overnight it happened. They just grew and grew and it almost never seems to take an end, says Ariel Winter to New York Post.

The actress shared this photo of himself on Instagram tonight:

Thank you so muchglamourmag andJRadloff. I feel so blessed That you gave me a chance to share my story. I am extremely humbled. Jessica you are amazing !!!! To my fans, you guys have all been so supportive and I could not thank y’all more. You are all amazing human beings and I’m honored two have you. HUGE thanks go to the people WHO support me, love me, and take care of me in every way possible. To my incredible sistershanelle_gray, her husbanddavidbarrygray, my beautiful baby nieces, the love of my lifelaurent_claude_gaudette and our furry babies Casper and Rocco, my father Glenn Workman, and my best friendsjessiebergg,huntershocket,ohmyskyy, and @ music4joejoe who have been by my side through everything, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I love you all more than anything. I do not know what I’d do without you guys❤️ Thanks ice Also in order to my awesome team WHO works so hard for me all the time. I would not be where I am without inhibition !!! Thank you !!! Lastly, never be afraid to Speak your mind. Always make decisions Because YOU wanna, and always do what makes YOU happy. Xx Hair by @ bobbyeliot / Makeup by @ kristeeliu / Styling cityAnita Patrickson & amp; Jordan Wright / Photos bycollinstark andjessicastark_ http://www.glamour.com/inspired/blogs/the-conversation/2015/08/ariel-winter-breast-reduction?mbid=social_fb_fanpage

A picture published by Ariel Winter (arielwinter)

Full support

Julie Bowen and Ariel Winter on the set of” Modern Family “in November, 2014. PHOTO: PLANET PHOTOS / STELLA PICTURES

The operation she carried was kept secret for most people, but some of the actors in “Modern Family” came to know about it.

– I told It Julie Bowen because I had already mooted for her that I could think of a brystreduskjon. She was very understanding and supportive, says Ariel.

Most of her co-stars have been understanding, but she notes that Sofia Vergara had an interesting reaction.

– Oh, my god, I love them, they are lovely, said Vergara about Ariel’s new tits.

Comfortable

Emmy Awards are just around the corner and Ariel Winter rejoice now to show off on the red carpet . It will be her first public appearance after surgery in June.

– I’m in ecstasy after trying all the new dresses. Now I have one more chance to try out appears differently stiler.Jeg wait to feel comfortable and not pretend that I have it, she concludes.



LIK 2 TV Entertainment ON FACEBOOK

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment