Sunday, August 30, 2015

Displayed baby belly in rude dress – Seoghør.no

Pregnant Nadya Khamitskaya beamed under “Shall We Dance” -premieren.

SEOGHØR.NO: For the first time had pro dancer Nadya Khamitskaya (32) settle to see “Shall We Dance” from the sidelines during Saturday’s premiere in Nydalen. With him she had fiance Mads A. Andersen. The couple expecting second child and a tiny lump was barely visible under Nady daring dress.

– There are 23 weeks now and I have terminated in December, kicking mass, says Nadya who will not divulge whether there will be a boy or a girl.

Nadya says after a period of intense nausea is now better.

– I was very bad for sixteen weeks, but now I’m fit again and all is well.

Do not feel body pressure

from before is Nadya’s mother to son Leon (3.5). After her first pregnancy came 32-year-old back in shape in record time. Only a few months after birth she showed off their well-trained belly of scantily clad dancing outfit.



nadya khamitskaya, mads a. andersen

WAITING NUMBER TWO: Nadya Khamitskaya expecting her second child with fiance Mads A. Andersen.

Still, she feels no pressure to get into shape after pregnancy number two.

– I had not so much focus on the body during the first pregnancy either. It just turned out that way. I was the in “Shall We Dance” while I was pregnant, so I practiced a lot. The stomach is not very big now either. I guess I come in the form relatively quickly, but there is no target. The goal is to be healthy and feel good.

After the first pregnancy got dancer widely praised for how quickly she got back into shape.

– I am proud of my body after birth. I have no problem with showing my body either when I was pregnant or now after birth, said the beauty that time to Seoghør.no.

Recently it was announced that Nadya and Mads had got engaged.

– Can not wait to be the wife of the best man, wrote the expectant mother on Instagram with a photo of the engagement rings.

I FORM: Nadya was in super form only months after the birth of his first son Leon.

WILL GET RID OF WATER FRIGHT: “Shall We Dance ‘pros’ Nadya Khamitskaya told VG that she agreed to join the” Shall we plunge “because she will get rid of their fear of water. Sølve Hindhamar, Seoghør.no

READ ALSO: Here goes wrong on the fly

30 August 2015 – 6:30

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment