Sunday, August 16, 2015

- Rumpa mi ser ut som en pose med havrekaker – Seoghør.no

Sharon Stone (57) posing naked and reveals what she really feel about their bodies.

SEOGHØR.NO: After she played Catherine Tramell in “Basic Instinct” in 1992, Sharon Stone (57) one of the biggest stars – and sex symbol – in Hollywood.

Today, the blonde 57 years old, and enjoyable than ever .

It shows she in the latest edition of the fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar, where she is posing without a thread.

In the interview accompanying, speaking Stone out about what kind of relationship she has to his body today.

– I know my ass looks like a bag of oats cakes. But I try not to be the prettiest woman in the world either, says the star.

The case continues below the image.


Forward tells Stone that being sexy “is not just about having nice tits” for her, but to be present and to have fun.

– If I thought that was sexy to try to be the way I was when I played in “Basic Instinct”, then we all had a hard day today, says 57-year-old about the daring photo shoot.


fought for life after severe brain hemorrhage

In 2001, nine years after the breakthrough, the beautiful “Golden Globe” -vinneren hit by a massive cerebral hemorrhage who came close to cost her life.

It caused her to put things in perspective.

– My goal is actually getting older because I know what the option is, she has previously said Hollywood Reporter .

– I was bleeding in the brain for nine days, and spent two years learning to walk and talk again. I stammered when I got home after the stroke and could not read in two years.

mother of three was in intensive care for over a week. She has stated that “few people survive what she went through.”

ALSO READ: The movie star slaughter of fashion press

16 August 2015 to 16: 30

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment