Sunday, August 30, 2015

“All for Norway” are betting on models – VG

Tonight premiere of “All for Norway” gives us not only beautiful pictures of the motherland; two of the participants also work as models at home in the United States.

Sarah Jensen-Giampapa (27) – with ancestry from Oslo – is perhaps the most conspicuous of the two. Her whole body is actually covered with tattoos.

– It is better to describe me as a model with tattoos, than a tattoo model. I work within the tattoo industry and also takes modeling jobs for alternative lifestyle products and brands, says Jensen-Giampapa VG.

She admits that tattoos attracts glances even in liberal communities in California.

– I get roughly equal attention from women and men. People are curious about them, but I choose to believe that it has most of the artistic design to do, said Sarah Jensen-Giampapa who never thought that body art would become her livelihood.

– Not in one million years I had imagined it, it just fell into my lap! A friend began to photograph me, and suddenly there were pictures of me published internationally. It is great fun to work as a model. I love what I do – it’s my passion, but it’s hard work with training and keeping fit. Still, it pays off in the long run!

Not the first model in “All for Norway” : – Crisp that Norway is so big

& lt; p & gt; WITH KL & # xC6; P & # xc5 ;: Adam Tock made h & # xF8;-profile model jobs, including for underwear & # xF8; ysfabrikanter. He is one of two models among participants & # xAB ; Everything for Norway & # xBB; which premieres tonight. & lt; / p & gt; & lt; p & gt; Photo: TVNorge & lt; br / & gt; & lt; / p & gt;

WITH CLOTHES ON: Adam Tock has made high-profile model jobs, including for lingerie manufacturers. He is one of two models among participants in “All for Norway” which premieres tonight.

Photo: TVNorge

The other model in this year’s edition of “All for Norway” are Adam Tock (28). He was not as easy way to model industry as Sarah. Adam sniffed modeling business because his little sister began there.

– The first thing I was told when I was at model casting, was to undress me, enabling designers to get to take pictures of my body . Unfortunately, I was informed that I was too thin and pale for this job, says Tock VG.

Tock – hoping to find out more about the ancestors of Lier District during autumn – says that this message did he, who at this time was 20 years, only wanted the job even more – and after six months my training and solarium he had signed a contract with a modeling agency.

Of clothing brands worked Tock for including Hollister, Jockey, Target and Playboy Clothing.

Make comeback : newlyweds Henriette back on screen

The decision to go into the modeling business came as a surprise to the American, as he really did not like so rather than a camera.

– Working as a model was … interesting. It was really fun to get going in so many different places and meet people you never had met had it not been for this job. But this is an industry for highly extroverted people, and I’m not exactly the type. I’m not really that comfortable rather than one camera – which is perhaps a little strange since I’m involved in a Norwegian reality show, he laughs.



– Beautifully

 & lt; p & gt; MODEL: For five & # xE5; s worked Adam Tock model for different clothing brands and shops in the United States. & lt; / p & gt;

MODEL: For five years working Adam Tock model for different clothing brands and stores in the US.

Photo: GREG VAUGHAN / SCOTT TEITLER

For the Sunday Tock one of 12 Americans who have made the trip to Norway to participate in “All for Norway” series where Norwegian Americans compete to meet his Norwegian family.

– Getting advice around Norway is the most exciting and memorable I’ve ever done. Every place we were at was even more beautiful than the last – and the only job we had was to enjoy it. It was strange to share this experience with a TV crew, but then I managed to ignore them I could really take in impressions.

Read also : “Everything for Norway »-deltager lost everything after shooting drama

He is also impressed by how many different ways a fish can be cooked, the meat in Norway tastes ten times better than in the US and how nice Norwegians are.

– In the beginning you seem quite reserved, but if you manage to talk about something deeper than just making small talk, it is surprising how much people have to tell, he said.

Also Sarah Jensen Giampapa has just praised to say about Norwegians.

– The best was spending time in Lofoten. Beauty up there really takes your breath away. It was also in Lofoten that a cook named Kashda prepared the best cod I’ve ever eaten, which was a surprise, since I usually are not too fond of cod, she says.

regular live Adam Tock in Chicago where he works as a multimedia designer. In his spare time he likes to write music, draw and read. Model industry has brought down, because he never really wanted anyone to know about the pictures – and thanks to a film:

VGTV : “All for Norway” – Time lutefisk

– After I had seen “Zoolander” I realized that I had to endure to get slapped by me many stupid movie quotes when it comes to being a male model. Therefore, I decided not to tell as many people about modeling, he says and continues:

– But then someone let my pictures on a blog, they spread like wildfire. So I must admit that it was fun to see that there were more and more hits on my name in Google search, he said.

“All for Norway” has season premiere 30 . August at 20:00 on TVNorge.

 & lt; p & gt; NEW PARTICIPANTS: & # xAB; Everything for Norway & # xBB; The participants in Season Six's rear, from left: Joel Hilmo, Camille Humphery, Jacob Uggerud, Hannah Tjoflat, Quanzakari Dechiara-Crillon, and Adam Tock. Front row, from left Scott Wallingford, Sarah Jensen-Giampapa, Taylor Randle, Terese Roholte, Kelsey Tung Seth, and David Engen. Front presenter Henriette Bruusgaard. & lt; / p & gt;

NEW PARTICIPANTS: “All for Norway” The participants in Season Six are, back from left: Joel Hilmo, Camille Humphery, Jacob Uggerud, Hannah Tjoflat, Quanzakari Dechiara-Crillon, and Adam Tock. Front from left Scott Wallingford, Sarah Jensen-Giampapa, Taylor Randle, Terese Roholte, Kelsey Tung Seth, and David Engen. Front presenter Henriette Bruusgaard.

Photo: TVNORGE

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment