Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Danse-Mads with ribs shortcoming – Drammens Times

When Mads Kaggestad (38) enters the dance floor for TV2 viewers Saturday he does it with fractured a rib.

According to the TV channel went wrong on a dance training.

Shoulder Lift

The nerves of his have been in the high voltage before premiere.

– I have probably fractured rib. It has happened before, so I know how it feels. It happened in training, then I would lift Therese over the shoulders.

– Since it has become worse and worse, says ex-cyclist and lion dance Kaggestad to TV2.

He will dance with the one year younger dance pro Therese Cleve-Stiansen.

ALSO READ: Stiff and sore cyclist will swing

Dancer anyway

Kaggestad assure that there is a dramatic injury and that he is going to implement premiere on Saturday as scheduled.

– It’s unpleasant, but when I was a cyclist I competed with bruised ribs. It is vondest in everyday life, that when I put on my clothes, he said.

ALSO READ: This year the couple in “Shall We Dance”

Dropped doctor

He has not been to the doctor to check the breakup.

– I know my body well, so I know it’s going to go over. There’s nothing I can do about it now.

– As long as I am with the competition, it gets to be a pain. Once the competition is over, I care what should be nurtured, he says to the channel’s website.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment