Thursday, August 13, 2015

“Modern Family” The girl speaks out about breast surgery – Side2

(Side2 :) Women taking a form of plastic surgery or cosmetic treatment today makes it substantially to highlight either breasts, lips or buttocks.

And the age of those who place themselves under the knife seems to go down.

That’s why those who are struggling with the opposite problem, gone a bit forgotten.

Struggled with self

Now, “Modern Family” star Ariel Winter (17) told Glamour Magazine about the decision to reduce breast size. Winter struggled with the burden of a small body and large breasts.

– We live in a time when all you do is ridiculed. Net roles are cruel, she says to Glamour.com.

Winter says she struggled with body image and the walking on red carpets.

– I worked the confident, I am after all an actor she said.

Unable clothing

Winter says she has struggled to find clothes and swimwear was almost impossible.

– I and my cousin would act swimwear few months ago and I did not find a swimsuit that suited me.

Thus, the decision was taken.

Paradise

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment