Monday, August 24, 2015

Swedish Agnes (19) for “thick” for the modeling business – take stock on Facebook – kjendis.no

(Dagbladet): The Swedish model Agnes Victoria Heden Farm (19), who also participated in the “Top Model”, now takes issue with modeling business in a video posted on their Facebook page.

Heden Farm, who has worked as a model for five years, claiming inter alia that she repeatedly had it difficult to get various modeling jobs, due to fact that she is too “big”.

– To get me a job, I must obviously be even thinner than I am now. What bothers me most is that they use words that you are too “big”, and you are too “fat”, says Heden Farm.

Both Expressen and Aftonbladet have discussed the matter. In the comments on Facebook is now hailed model to take up the fight against beauty ideal. The video also got so much attention that Heden Farm has chosen to publish an English version Monday.

– Underweight

While explaining the model that she often referred to as “major”, despite the fact that her BMI (body mass index) shows that she is underweight.

– I do not quite understand what goes on inside the minds of all those agents who says I’m too big. I want to show how sick industry is facing those who do not know this yet, she says.

Bodo girl Frida Børli Solak is one of those who recognize themselves in Heden Gårds history.

Stopped due to body pressure

Although she won the Norwegian version of model competition “Top Model” in 2013, where victory gave her a three-year contract with the prestigious agency Women Management in Milan.

– When I was abroad I experienced how crass model agents could be. Have you maybe only half a centimeter too much around the hip will be excluded from very many jobs, especially abroad, says Frida Børli Solak Dagbladet.

Unlike Heden Farm who do not want to stop model profession, decided Solak himself earlier this year to go away from model jobs abroad, and it has also now as a hobby at home in Norway.

– Now I can work on my own terms. I have it much better and have gained a good self again. I will not sacrifice everything for the industry, and regrets definitely not on election day. I think it’s good that models Heden Farm cry out. We need to hear about these cases also, she explains.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment