Friday, August 14, 2015

- I will not stop being sexy – OBI Online

Only wearing panty is Tone Damli photographed and adorn Costume-cover called “The Sexy Issue” writes Seher.no.

The cover has aroused reactions but Damli defends election on his blog.

– Costume is a fashion magazine, and maybe you then think; why on earth should the girls be more or less naked in a magazine that is all about clothes and trends. Under any outfit it is a naked body, and sometimes it is just as important to focus on this. Who wears these outfits, and how they feel about themselves, writes the artist.

Along with seven other famous Norwegian women throw her clothes in the fashion magazine.

– I’m proud of my body, I’m lucky to be healthy, and I choose to live and relatively healthy, she writes.

It appears, in other words not seem to her to change the image even though she has become a mother.

– I will not stop being sexy. I believe that every woman wants to feel sexy, says Tone to Seoghør.no, but adds that she now has greater responsibility as Mom.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment