Monday, August 24, 2015

Alf from Redalen withdrew from “The Quest for Love” – ​​Oppland Arbeiderblad

He was excited when he got the letter stack, and told that he was among the four farmers who had received the most letters, and thus did join further in TV2′s reality series “The search for love”

is like Christmas Eve, even more exciting, said Alf Ouren on the screen when the program started.

Also read: Alf from Redalen to hunt for love

– I hope that the ladies have dared write to me, and that there are those ladies I’m looking for, said Ouren little later in the program. And tilstoi he hadd ebåde butterflies in my stomach, and hopes to hit a handsome girl who he could build things further with the autumn.



No spark

The presenter Katarina Flatland had both with a great package and a huge stack of letters to the farm in Redalen.

But as Alf Ouren worked his way through the pile, disappeared apparently butterflies in the stomach, one by one.

– I have not got the spark of letters provisionally. I added some of “perhaps” -Bunker, but have not found any clear “yes”, he said midway through the program.

And when the program suffered towards the end, there was not much doubt that it was Redola who was the farmer who got cold feet after going through the letter stack – such TV2.no had written earlier in the day Monday.

– There are very many Alright ladies who have written to me. But many of them are older than myself, and often have up to several cubs, said Ouren.

And it was not what he was looking for.

– I am a type who likes the ladies are younger than me. I have enough communicated little bad, and I apologize. But from the pile here I do not feel that I can further participate in the program, said Ouren.



– Humble

And so the adventure over before it had begun – the lack of good candidates.

– But I’m humble in terms of how much work these ladies have made in these letters, said Ouren in the program.

Alf Bernhard Ouren is the other candidate who draws from “Quest for Love” after the program has had premiere this seasonal produce.

Before the summer announced TV2 that the farmer Peder Trøften (28) withdrew from this year’s Quest for Love.

Trøften had found back to his ex-girlfriend, and would therefore no longer be included in the program . He was replaced by farmer Ole Kasper Naess.

Naess was among the farmers who just did not get enough letters to be included among the four who got to continue the program. But when Ouren resigned, he thus the opportunity to join ahead anyway. One possibility he accepted.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment