Thursday, August 13, 2015

Sandmæl about mom shock: I was not prepared – OBI Online

Having children was a shock, says consumer economist at DNB, Silje Sandmæl, magazine “Parents & amp; Children”. She admits it was a big transition to become a mother.

– When I received my first child, I got shock. I was not prepared and it took time to get to know, while it was incredibly huge. The time went by so quickly. I saw all the time until things he should learn, to walk and talk, and almost forgot the present, says Sandmæl.

When she got her second child, she felt safer.

– Number one was trial and error-child. With number two you have got practiced a little, but two young are demanding. With number three, I was confident in myself and enjoy it to the fullest, tell Sandmæl.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment