Thursday, August 27, 2015

- I had little contact with dad after divorce – Seoghør.no

John Arne Riise opens in new documentary about grief after his father died.

SEOGHØR.NO: Footballer John Arne Riise (34) lost his father when he was only 18 years old and fresh overseas pro in Monaco.

When Riise was told that his cancer-stricken father Hans had deteriorated, he went home to Norway to be with him.

He has previously told that he died in the second John Arne came in the door on hospital.

In the documentary “Left-footed – John Arne Riise ‘to be broadcast on TV channel Max in September opens Riise himself once again on the painful grief, according to VG.

– I look at my stepfather Thormod as my father now. It is he who has been there and brought us since I was 6. I had little contact with dad after the divorce. I met him of course occasionally. Wish he was there to witness the journey I’ve had. I miss him, says Riise according to VG.

Grateful for his stepfather

There is no doubt that there has been a huge apology for John Arne having another father figure in his life.



FAMILY KJÆR: John Arne Riise watching stepfather Thormod like his daddy. He came into his life when he was only six years old. NTB scanpix

When her mother Berit Riise (54) met his new husband Thormod was John Arne six years, while little brother Bjørn Helge (32) was 3 years.

Berit Riise has previously told to See and Hear how much Thormod means to her.

– Had it not been for Thormod, I would probably not be here today. He saved many ways my life. And without his support it would never have gone.

– Thormod came the to pre-set table, to speak.

Berit Thormod also daughters Camilla and Amalie together.

Enraged

In the book “Young Sorrow” from 2008 told John Arne openly about the mind he felt when his father died right in front him.

– I began to sweat and went out into the corridor, where I razed – tossed and overturned things; wheelchairs and everything that was there. The nurse had to hold me again, he wrote.



SUPPORTING EACH OTHER: John Arne Riise find much solace in his wife Louise Angelica. The couple married last year. Tor Lindseth

Riise’s dad passed away only 43 years old.

– It was tough to not get said goodbye. He passed away the second I came in the door. When he disappeared, told Riise in 2012 in TV3 program “Show me your fridge.”

John Arne Riise got married last year with you beautiful blogger Louise Angelica, having been married twice before. He has children Ariana, Patrick and Emma from previous relationships.

READ ALSO: Lost control of the tractor

On 27 August 2015-9 35

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment